The Sharing A Vision Conference Committee invites workshop presentation and innovative practices poster session proposals for the 2023 Biennial Conference.
We invite proposal submissions that support the conference theme and reflect recommended practices in early education for young children birth to age 8. Each proposal is required to acknowledge the conference theme and align with the principles in the NAEYC’s Advancing Equity in Early Childhood Education statement.
Conference Theme: “Sharing A Vision: Connecting, Including, Inspiring”
Dates: October 4 – 6, 2023
Location: Embassy Suites in Peoria, IL
TYPE OF PROPOSALS
- Workshop Presentation Proposal Details: All workshops will be 90 minutes in duration. Presenters may be invited to give their workshop presentation more than once.
- Innovative Practices Poster Session Details: An opportunity to briefly highlight how your program or classroom has been innovative in meeting the needs of children, families, or staff, and share your positive outcomes.
- Deadline for proposal submissions:
January 16, 2023Submissions have been extended until February 16, 2023
- Acceptance Date: March 31, 2023 (Only the lead presenter will be notified of conference acceptance.)
- Deadline for Presentation Handouts for the Guidebook App: September 1, 2023
- Multiple Presenters: Workshop presentations and poster sessions can have up to three total presenters (1 lead presenter and 2 co-presenters).
- Complimentary Conference Registration: All workshop and poster session presenters must register for the conference. Each accepted application will receive ONE complimentary main conference registration for ONE PERSON ONLY. All other presenters must pay the registration fee to attend the conference.
INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR PROPOSAL
Please review the below RFP Informational document so you can have everything prepared before you start completing the online form. Once you start the form you have 30 minutes to complete it. This document lists out everything you will be asked in the online form
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL APPLICATION?
- Before you submit your online form, you need to know if you are submitting for a Workshop Presentation or an Innovative Practices Poster Session.
- Click the appropriate link below for workshop presentation or innovation showcase to submit your application. We are only accepting proposals through the online forms.
- You can submit for both a workshop presentation and an innovative practices poster session or more than one of the same. However, you must submit one at a time and then log back in and submit another if you choose to.
- If you have any questions during this process, contact Meg at ISU Conference Services at email@example.com.
- One you start your application you have 30 minutes to complete it or the form will timeout. Make sure you have all the requested information ready before you begin.
- When filling out the form, if you receive an error message for missing a required field, scroll down to that field and complete. DO NOT use the back button or your information will be lost. After you get to your order details screen, you MUST scroll to the bottom of the screen and hit SUBMIT. You will know when you have submitted the form when you receive a confirmation in green.
- Each person needs to create their own account. Do not share your login information with another person or it will overwrite your submission.
Make sure you have reviewed the above information and the RFP Informational document before you start filling out the online form.