To download the 2017 Sharing A Vision Showcasing Guidelines sheet, right click the image or link and choose “Save link as…” or similar (may vary depending on browser)
Showcasing is an opportunity for participants to present unique features about their
programs, innovative ideas or techniques, or share the results of research and evaluation
1. Complete the application form.
2. Submit a one-page typed description of your Showcasing proposal. Include those details that you feel are necessary to explain your submission.
3. Submit a brief (between 50-75 words) summary describing the content of your proposal, which will be included in the program booklet.
4. Successful Showcasing participants should include at least one and hopefully more than one of the following as a part of their display: Powerpoint, video or slide presentation
displayed on a laptop to support the practice or concept presented, or other visuals such as display boards, samples of children’s works, or hands on opportunities for participants
to interact with materials.
5. It is the responsibility of the Showcaser to provide his or her own AV equipment if
6. The Showcasing application deadline is May 1, 2017!
1. The space for each showcasing session will include a 6 foot booth in the Exhibit Hall as
well as one chair. Internet access will be available.
2. Each Showcasing session will be awarded one free registration. All other co-presenters
must register and pay for the conference as a participant.